Show HN: Startizer – Startup Incubation System (MVP v2 Made in Access) https://ift.tt/2uDKwuW

Show HN: Startizer – Startup Incubation System (MVP v2 Made in Access) Hello. I have been working on this longer than it takes for some to get from idea to exit, so maybe I am the last person who should have been working on this, haha. Anyway, I started working on a system to guide founders from idea to launch and early traction. The first MVP was made in Excel (took around 4 years), covering the whole shebang (and some other bits). I shared part of it Jan 2019, crickets, but it was not unexpected. I then started working on MVP v2, this time in Access, finished October / November 2019. It does not feature all the steps, but rather, only the first few covering: 1. Idea Breakdown 2. Problem Research 3. Market Audit 1 4. Audience Disposition 5. Audience Outreach 6. Audience Interviews 7. Interview Results 8. Signals (ICP and Persona Generation) Currently, I am working with a few founders, working on bottom of the funnel content for Startizer, and continuing targeted outreach one to one. Once in a while, I will also be posting in more public places to see the response, get feedback, see what I can improve in Startizer and indeed any blind-spots I might have. Much to learn... always much to learn really. So, anyway, please do check it out, comments, feedback, would be much appreciated. To finally reiterate, it's made in MS Access which makes it PC only: https://startizer.com/ Cheers, Ace. February 29, 2020 at 12:40AM

Comments